Auto Interior Experts | Knowledgable, Experienced
Ask Our Experts Direct. . .Because every situation is different, and deserves useful information instead of one size repair fits all.
- Get the answers you need directly from an expert. From convertible tops, headliners, to airbags, OEM performance and safety is our primary goal
- Simply fill out the form on the right related to interior vehicle repair, restoration or vehicle enhancements. Or you can send us your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced technicians will get back to you as soon as the next business day, please indicate if you would like to be called back personally to explain your situation.
If you live out of the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and still have a question, please ask in the blog that corresponds to your vehicle, we will do our best to provide information back to you (in the email provided) that is of value.
Harness / Safety Systems Repair done right
From lights on the dashboard going on and off whenever they feel like it, to a light hit to the right front corner where the car won't go anywhere, electrical harness repair doesn't have to be a pain.
We specialize in those electronics that cause trouble for shops and owners. Just ask us, we can help.
- Have a newer vehicle with advanced safety systems built in that were part of the main reason you purchased it in the first place?
- Don't count on just any shop to repair and recalibrate it to OEM performance and safety specifications. We only use the best tools, knowledge and OEM scan tools to insure that your vehicle performs as it should.
Convertible Top Help | Another satisfied customer response to our work
Convertible Season is almost here | Get it right
Response from the work that we do:
- "I would like to extend to you a sincere thank you for getting me in as quickly as you did. Everyone that I came in contact was professional and seemed genuinely interested in helping me with my questions. The top turned out better than I could ever have hoped for. from what I can tell this evening, it looks to be better than new...Thank you, Brad"
If you have any questions about your top 'right now', call or fill out the form on the right. A simple adjustment now could save you a major repair 10 minutes from now (after you saw the top go up / down and not look right). We are here to help.
Do you have a Mustang Convertible top that is sagging due to a frame issue?
952-884-7702 if you want to talk with an expert right away.